Sales Executive Information
1 - 3 Years
Passionate about travel and has knowledge of each country’s visa requirements. Strong communication, customer service and selling skills. Manages time effectively and prioritizes tasks to meet targets. Brings energy, initiative, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job. Demonstrates persistence and strives to achieve targets despite setbacks. Able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Ensures that sales or profit targets are achieved per segmented market and support other travel consultants.
- Deals day to day with customer enquiries and provide a high level of customer service to all clients.
- Build and expand our client list.
- Responsible for providing travel advice and promote the Travel Abroad brand.
- To develop, prepare and implement appropriate travel strategies to assist with sales drive.
- To conduct free visa assessment for clients and advice on their service charges.
- Provide feedback and proactively contribute to team performance.
- Perform duties as may be assigned by the Client Services Manager or alternate.
- Answering calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner