Truck Sales Executive- Needed Urgently
Sales Executive Information
5 - 10 Years
Degree/HND 5 Years experience.
- Responsible for identifying new business and building lasting relationships with prospects.
- Ensure that the fleet sales prospect system is operated and that all prospects and clients are contacted and followed up and that a regular cycle of contact is maintained, and that all relevant information is added to the company database.
- Monitor the progress of all sold orders to ensure that deadlines are met in respect of vehicle acquisition and preparation, that all necessary documentation has been prepared
- Ensure that the demonstrator fleet is effectively used to maximise sales
- Calling on, welcoming and providing support personally, by telephone and in writing to interested parties and customers
- Informing and advising visitors on truck prices, conditions, technical data and other issues
- Organising and carrying out test-drives and evaluating results
- Compiling and sending out offers
- Well-targeted and continuous planning of acquisition of new customers
- Involvement in sales events/ride and drive type events/exhibitions
- Carrying out market and target group analyses and compiling statistics
- Fostering contacts to key individuals, associations and groups in the region
- Carrying out customer and demand/need-oriented sales talks
- Offering and selling accessories
- Explaining financing and leasing opportunities and insurances and concluding/arranging relevant contracts
- Concluding sales, negotiating terms (trade-ins, type and method of payment, method of vehicle transfer, etc.), if necessary obtaining agreements and drawing up the sales contract
- Offering and selling service packages
- Recording the customer's order preparing cost calculation and passing them on to the respective department
- Checking confirmation of order and, if necessary, passing it on to the customer