Monitoring And Evaluation/Operations Officer
Sales Executive Information
1 - 3 Years
Qualification/Knowledge/Experience: • Minimum of 1st Degree in Statistics/Economics/Management. • Must have a experience in a similar position. • Knowledge of and experience in Project Management is desirable. • Creative and good presentation skills • Good analytical and quantitative skills • Must have strong skills in business operations • Data analysis skills • Report writing skills
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain operations systems to continuously communicate, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures.
- Ensure in enforcing standards, internal rules and procedures
- Contribute and give recommendation to departmental strategic plans and reviews.
- Monitor sales figures, analyse variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Provide updated information to the procedures on happenings within the organization regularly and timely.
- Develop deliverables and set targets for departments and subsidiary using specific template.
- Monitor to ensure strict performance of all communicated deliverables and targets per departments, teams and units and timelines.
- Raise all under performance red flags for immediate resolution
- Conducting an organizational review to identify and evaluate strategic organizational capabilities.
- Participation in relevant stakeholder events
- Attention to details
- Courteous and Customer focused
- Good interpersonal skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Has initiative and self-motivated
Interested Candidates can send their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org