Officer - Out Sale
Sales Executive Information
A leading Apparel Manufacturing and Textile Company seeks to engage highly motivated, self-driven and experienced persons for the role of an Out-Sales Officer.
The Out-Sale Officer will be responsible for ensuring that business activities of the Company is carried out and set sales targets are realized.
Successful applicants will also be responsible for prospecting for Corporate and Commercial Clients as well as supporting the Out-Sales Unit in realizing the Company’s set sales targets.
- Market products to Corporate Institutions and Commercial Clients
- Manage and grow relationships with partners and institutions
- Write proposals to be distributed to organizations to introduce the brand and win businesses
- Represent the brand during all Customer and prospect interactions
- Present, promote and sell company products
- Work with departments within (Creative, Procurement, and Production) to ensure that finished products meet customers demand.
- To support other members of Out-Sale in discharging their duties.
- Follow up on sales leads and process all orders and ensure it reaches the customer
- Ensure that the best possible result is achieved for customer’s order
- Prepare reports and recommendations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information to enhance sales activities