Marketing Officer - 5 Slots
Sales Executive Information
A multinational Biscuit manufacturing company with operations in Ghana are currently looking for a sales and marketing officer.
Purpose of the Position
The Sales and Marketing Officer will undertake marketing projects for the benefit of the company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for the company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate must be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. You must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in the companys products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies together with the marketing department
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customer’s needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)