Sales/ Marketing Officer ( Adhesives)
Sales Executive Information
Product Segment: General Purpose Neoprene contact adhesive for shoes, leather, wood and upholstery.
Short Oil coconut Alkyd Resins or the manufacture of lacquers, PVA Glue for wood joinery, Insecticide for the treatment of wood.
Job Location: Tema/Ashaiman
Job Objectives -
Job is to manage sale of the company's specialty chemical products and solutions in defined geographical territory. To meet customers on day to day basis, build relationship and identify business opportunities.
The job is to develop sales plan and sales strategy for market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation management.
To develop customer relationship and intimacy.
Job Responsibilities -
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
Day to Day Management:
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To drive Sales Numbers in accordance with the company’s goals / strategies for the above segment.
- Identify / locate the key potential customers (industries / markets) & the Key Contractors that fit into this strategy to promote our products and applications.
- To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by periodic customer meeting, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
Related Assignment - To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- HND/Degree in Marketing or Business Administration (Marketing Option)/ Chemical background with Sales experience.
- 2 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Experience in selling general purpose neoprene contact adhesive for shoes, leather, wood and upholstery, Short Oil coconut Alkyd Resins or the manufacture of lacquers
PVA Glue for wood joinery, Insecticide for the treatment of wood to some relevant industries is an added advantage.
- Well exposed to territory.
- Good speaking knowledge of English and other local languages
- Must know how to drive and possess a valid driver’s license
NB: Candidate must live around Spintex or Tema