Trucks & Tyres Sales Executive
Sales Executive Information
3 - 5 Years
BSc or BA Degree with at least 3 years post-qualification and relevant experience The job requires regular travel to visit customers and sites. Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills Strong background in tyre sales. Knowledge of fleets, institutions and dealers in Greater Accra and Tema Must be comfortable working in a highly competitive environment and be happy to meet regular sales targets. Planning, Scheduling and organizing in advance. Ability to drive actions and manage team in future. Work with minimum supervision and total initiative, individual, as well as, a team member. PC literate and Clean/Valid Driving License (B) Ability to work under pressure and possess high level of effective customer care skills Demonstrate innovative ideas in problem solving
- Sell all DAF and Fuso products distributed by the company
- Sell the tyres adhering to company procedures, standards, targets and margins.
- Represent the company in a very professional manner dressing appropriately at all times and using good language
- Follow and ascertain the payment of any sales.
- Verify the good delivery of the vehicle and customer satisfaction
- Establish the necessary file for any transaction
- Create and fill up the necessary prospect or customer sheet for implementation of the customer follow-up data processing system
- Review sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Maintain and develop good quality relationships with existing customers
- Gather market and customer information and report this information to Management
- Take over duties from direct manager during his absence from operating premises ( quotations requests to suppliers, signing and verification of all proforma invoices for above listed products, transmission of proforma to clients)
- Maintain confidentiality at all times