Key Accounts Sales Executive (FMCG)
Sales Executive Information
1 - 3 Years
Graduate with at least 2-3 years commercial selling expertise Ability to manage key account relationships Excellent written and Verbal Communication Skills Ability to determine solutions for Customers/retailers Strong network of customers and markets Good organizational, time management, report writing and presentation skills Must be results – oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must be confident, ambitious and responsible Must possess a valid driving license Able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines Able to work with minimal supervision
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring accuracy of demand and commercial net sales forecasting for the key accounts.
- Achieve the desired business results by executing the key KPI’s set by the business (retail, sell through, etc)
- Carry out detailed analysis of account performance and make valid recommendations and implement solutions to continually improve performance. Internally communicate challenges/opportunities within the account(s) portfolio
- Conduct intensive data analysis of all categories to spot trends and recognize growth drivers. Manage the range process for. E.g. space distribution, planogram, negotiation, range stocking, visibility.
- Monitor and evaluate brand presence
- Insight and understanding of competitor activity and performance. Conduct competitor pricing/new product/promotional audits and market intelligence
- Develop a strong internal network with key departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full. Preparation of retailer strategy meetings and workshops.
- Establish and manage commercial relationships with the accounts as well as champion other departmental relationships with customers in order to grow the customer and to educate and influence our customers on the distribution portfolio
- Work closely with the Key Accounts Manager to implement current and future brand strategies, develop promotional plans, pricing models and Supply Chain solutions.
- In close collaboration with Key Accounts Manager, work with brand partners to assess retail, tactical and bespoke opportunities and negotiate all aspects of brand support with Trade Marketing to ensure strategy and launch plans are implemented in line with brand guidelines
- Feed into the Key Accounts Manager's annual strategic plan. Work with retailer to agree joint business plans
- Coordinate with accounts and customers to ensure collection, accounts reconciliation and dispute resolution
- Ensure product availability, price integrity, best placement, visibility and shelve share against competition with strict adherence to company planogram discipline
- Develop and execute product portfolio and category management plan to dominate the competitive space. Ensure maximum product listing.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by the company
North Industrial Area