Sales Executive Information
Our client is a reputable name in water and beverage manufacturing, producing new and exciting brands.
The sales officer will deliver various sales, marketing, merchandising and branding activities to link customers to products.
- Identify and establish new business.
- Maintain accurate sales records.
- Prepare sales reports monthly.
- Assist in the distribution of products.
- Ensure product visibility in the market through effective merchandising and branding.
- Implement strategies to build the company’s competitor advantage in the market.
- Conduct surveys and report on consumer behavior, market trends and competitor analysis.
- Negotiate and close sales.
- Review sales performance monthly.
- Though role territory will be Accra, you will be required to report / work from the head office (factory) based in Nsawam, averagely 2 days in a week or as required.
- A minimum of an HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related subjects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the beverage & water industry or FMCG.
- Route sales experience will be an advantage, particularly routes in Accra.
- Knowledge in preparing of sales reports is mandatory.
- Must be self-motivated
- Good time management skills