Marketing And Sales Associate
Sales Executive Information
In search of an efficient and professional full time Marketing and Sales associate to actively engage and manage clients and prospects. Individual should be very comfortable with face-to-face contact with clients and possess advanced communication skills. Individual should be able to provide complete and appropriate solutions for every client in order to increase closed transaction rates.
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
• Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
• Accompany clients to visits/inspections of properties
• Respond to client email inquiries in a timely manner and provide knowledgeable company feedback
• Participate in intermediate negotiation processes, advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers and renters.
• Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
• Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
• Maintain records of all sales leads and/or client accounts
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new avenues to increase sales.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a clients specific needs
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• A commitment to excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
• Marketing or sales background preferred.
For the recruiters: We are looking for someone who is sharp, picks up things quickly and take initiative. Please don’t send older candidates, the job can be strenuous and younger, energetic candidates with lots of energy and enthusiasm are what we are looking for. Individual should speak very well and be confident. Real estate background is not required Max salary is 1,500 GHC but the individual will be started at 1,200 depending on his/her level of experience. Salary is a combination of monthly plus 5 % starting commission bonuses based on closed transactions.