Sales Executive Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
- Mobilize funds from the field, accepting deposits and loan repayments on behalf of the Institution and selling our products.
- Responsible for intensive deposit mobilization from the field in assigned areas.
- Responsible for collecting loan repayments from customers.
- Manage the opening of savings account and other deposit products on the field.
- Surrender daily all deposits and loan repayments collected from the field.
- Report all problems and developments encountered on the field to supervisor.
- Required to do daily call over of operations as assigned by branch management.
- Market the Institution’s products and services.
- Display a high level of courtesy and discipline in dealing with clients.
Remuneration: Basic Salary (Plus Commission)
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum SSCE/WASSCE/Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar position in a Tier-2 Microfinance Institution
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and a team player
- Problem solving skills
- Quality oriented with eye for details
Must live around: Fadama, Abeka, Lapaz, Kwashieman, Awoshie, Race course
Abeka La Paz
box os 719