SALES EXECUTIVE- CORPORATE TRAINING
Sales Executive Information
- Identifying new sales leads
· Day to Day field B2B meetings.
· Cold Callings
· Developing quotes and proposals
· Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
· Pitching Training and services
· Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
· Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
· Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
· Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
· Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
· Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
· Developing sales goals every month and prepare the plans to meet them
· Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills