Car Sales Executive
Sales Executive Information
Our client, an international automobile company is looking to recruit a proactive individual for the position of a CAR SALES EXECUTIVE to support their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the administrative support of sales and its operations to ensure optimal sales efficiency and maximum profit. To be able to contact potential clients with interest in procuring automobiles to offer them sales deals and conduct negotiations with clients to reach a profitable bargain. The candidate will be responsible for the supervision of the showroom and field activities. The role of the sales executive assistant will also involve, monitoring the auto sales industry to identify current product pricing, competing/new products and new techniques of merchandising. The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contact clients with interest in procuring automobiles to offer them sales deals
- Oversee the merchandising and display of cars in a sales outlet.
- Conduct the inspection of automobiles to ensure they are in good condition.
- Interact with customers to identify their requirements and assist them in selecting a car that meets their specifications.
- Maintain contact with clients to provide post-sales services, obtain customer feedback and resolve any arising customer issue.
- Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving set targets.