Sales Executive Information
1 - 3 Years
• Ability to use creativity, knowledge and experience to structure loans in a manner that is mutually beneficial to the customer and Bank. • Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of work assignments. • Should have strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines. • Must have basic knowledge in the Law of contract • Loan default management • Strong in making loan judgment using accounting ratios
- Responsible for underwriting a wide variety of secured and unsecured loans and lines of credit.
- Analyses applicant’s financial statements/status, financial ratios, and other documents to evaluate repayment sources so to determine the feasibility of granting the loan and then prepare loan recommendations.
- Completing loan applicants forms particularly paying attention to the right loan documentation without breaches and submitting it to Branch Credit Committee for review and onwards submission to Headoffice
- Ensuring every loan booked is registered on the collateral registry platform and also updating the Branch credit referencing report
- Identifies and mobilise potential customers for the purpose of selling company’s products and explain to customers the different types of Loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Interacts with the formal & informal sector, the micro and small sized enterprises to recruit new clients at all times
- Organises an orientation session for groups/Individuals before the actual loan process begins and review loan agreement to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy before sending loan contract for creation
- Monitors loan clients during repayment until contract ends by reviewing and updating the Branch Manager on any warning signs or red flags
- Daily review of Loan Portfolio and using the delinquent report to collect past-due or delinquent accounts to ensure 100% loan recovery
- Ensure delinquent loan for the right delinquent management process with all needed documents on file and sign off by manager. (i.e. call report, demand notices etc.
- Assists in identifying new business opportunities, promote and sell the banks product and services to maximize outreach, build and maintain client relationship in support of the goal of achieving sustainable loan portfolio growth
- Stay abreast on new types of loans and other financial services and products on order to better meet customers’ needs
- Ensuring timely submission of all weekly reports (i.e. Credit Activity Report & NPL) to Branch Manager by close of the week for onward submission to Head Office and that of Monthly report as well. (i.e. Collateral Registration, Insurance, Credit Referencing & Disbursement reports)
- Have a fair the Knowledge of the Banking Act and the Lenders and Borrowers bill
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Branch Managers