Sales Manager - Confectionery
Sales Manager Information
Be the link between the company and our partners. As a Brand Manager, you will utilize your deal making skills to target key distributors in our effort to widen our coverage.
You will have to define markets for key distributors and drive business relationship with a network of small and larger distributors.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of cultivating complex partnerships with a lot of moving pieces. A keen sense of ownership, efficient execution, and effective communication.
This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering strategic value and work in a high powered, collaborative environment.
- Achieves the Sales & Collection targets
- Achieves the sales targets and objectives of assigned brand.
- Distributes the monthly sales target by brand and by salesman
- Forecasts quantities to achieve monthly target
- Follows-up on aging and overdue account
- Submits regular reports regarding the operation
- Establishes strong relationship with Key Customer
- Regular market visits
- Ensures listing of requested SKUs per channel
- Any other duty as the Regional Manager/General Manager may from time to time determine
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of business development and sales experience in confectionery(biscuit)
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Experience with establishing and maintaining business relationships.
- Experienced with the usage of Microsoft office suit
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as a deeply proactive approach to meeting and exceeding goals.
- Ability to combine business, strategy, finance and to work with a spectrum of partners.
- Previous experience working with a distribution and marketing company (FMCG)
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Incredibly bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to learn and Contribute
- You are highly collaborative and team oriented
- You have experience working with remote teams
- You work well with little direction