Heavy Equipment Sales Engineer _ Females With Engineering
Sales Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Client prospecting
- Travel to companies and businesses to sell industrial equipment for mechanical uses.
- Check out existing equipment and recommend upgrades or replacements.
- Show exactly where to place the equipment and demonstrate its uses.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Review daily sales reports.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Take orders and deliver products.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of manufacturing department’s production and delivery schedules.
- Arrange for installation and test-operation of machinery and recommends solutions to product-related problems.
- Arrange for repairs as needed.
- Manage and develop new customers, while maintaining existing sales within assigned customers and a given sales territory.
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly.
- Review monthly the best monitoring sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met.
- HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 Years working experience