Branch Manager- Insurance ( Kumasi)
Sales Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
Qualifications Business Related Degree from a recognized university Diploma in Insurance or progression towards attaining AIIK/ ACII – minimum of 7 papers Experience 3 years’ experience in branch management 6 years’ experience in insurance industry Other Attributes Goal oriented Committed and self-driven Self-initiative and innovation Leadership skills Communication skills Presentation skills High standards of integrity and professionalism
- Identify/ develop new business opportunities and intermediaries
- Marketing strategy formulation and implementation for the region in line with overall company objectives
- Achieve business growth targets at the branch in line with the company guidelines on quality business.
- Maintain high public relations amongst clients and intermediaries.
- Prepare timely, accurate, informative reports to management for decision making
- Manage direct sales, individual, corporate and intermediaries sales
- Ensure safe custody of the Branch’s fixed assets by maintaining an asset register and appropriate insurances
- Maintain the Branch cash book
- Management of renewals/ business retention at the branch
- Market research and intelligence within the region
- Excellent customer service and complaints handling
- Manage credit control/ premium collection in line with the company credit control policy
- Ensure staff are well supervised, trained and developed to be technically competent to perform their duties
- Ensure that the Performance Management process is embraced and continuously carried out for effective and efficient service to our customers with a view to achieve overall company business goals
- Advise the Head of Retail Business and the Management on issues pertaining to the business
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with brokers, agents and clients. Also maintain close liaison with other departments in the Company.
- Contribute to the development of operational policies for the achievement of corporate plans as stipulated in the Business Strategy
- Foster and maintain good corporate image through liaison with all competitors, intermediaries and the general public
- Attend all scheduled meetings to facilitate smooth operations