Marketing Executive - TEMAI (Travel Consultant)
Sales Manager Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢500.00 - GH¢1,000.00
- Market company services to prospective clients
- To handle client enquiries and conduct travel assessments, ensuring that the necessary information is disseminated appropriately and promptly.
- To develop, prepare and implement appropriate travel strategies to assist with visa applications.
- Ensure that sales targets are achieved per segmented market and support other team member.
- Meet clients in and around Tema and keep them updated on travel and immigration requirements.
- Should have a min of HND from a recognized institution in the following fields; travel and tourism or marketing background.
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing
- Must be result oriented
- Candidate must have the zeal to meet tight monthly targets
- Basic salary is 350gh (ie Transportation and Communications) + 10% commission on sales
TS No. 4, Bethel emporium, Awuodome Roundabout,Kaneshie