Supervisor-Sales Strategy & Support
Sales Manager Information
Our Client, an international wellness company is looking for a resourceful and reliable Supervisor-Sales Strategy & Support to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will lead the development and implementation of Corporate Sales events, Promotions and Distributor qualifications that support global corporate strategies in the local marketplace. Develop and manage ongoing relationships with Distributor leadership in order to leverage support for corporate initiatives as well as to ensure that the company is in tune with their needs in growing the business in Ghana.
- Work with management to prepare budgets and post analysis for events, promotions and qualifications and ensure they meet policy requirements.
- Supervise by using Business Intelligence (BI) and other reports and local business knowledge to ensure that they support the growth strategy in the region, before submitting to management for review and approval.
Sales Strategy & Support
- Work in conjunction with key local leaders and management to create and implement an integrated strategy to support our Distributors business needs, and to maximize opportunities for growth within the market.
This will include:
- Establishing a clear Distributor and consumer communication plan and overseeing implementation.
- Recommend potential Distributor promotions and ensuring that they fit within the global strategy depending on growth of business. These must be cost effective and deliver Distributor excitement and momentum in addition to brand building.
- Interact with Distributors to identify future growth potential in order to understand the needs of the markets and daily methods of operation (DMO).
- Through close communication, understand the current strengths, needs and shortcomings of the Distributor base within the country as part of the process of formulating an integrated growth plan.
- Set agendas for local Distributor leadership (Strategy & Planning) meetings.
- Manage event and promotions budgets effectively.
- Ensure attendance targets at corporate run events and trainings hit targets.
- Keep line management informed of any significant anomalies in the budgets and provide justifications as appropriate.
- Follow all documented corporate policies/procedures and execute on time.
- Be prepared to step in to day to day activities to ensure achievement of objectives as necessary and to be prepared to take on additional tasks as reasonably requested.
- Build strong, positive relationships with your support teams in the relevant functions.
- Ensure team oriented co-work within the company.
- As the business grows, develop a team of direct reports to provide best support to the market and manage the team.
- Monitor team performance, identify and resolve issues.
- Ensure that all administrative activities essential to the running of the department are adhered to, including but not limited to records of: timekeeping; overtime; attendance; training; disciplinary action etc. by auditing and monitoring of direct report activities.
- Set goals and standards for the department teams, once previous objectives are reached and obtained.
- Performs other duties as assigned.