Digital Marketing Executive
Sales Manager Information
A Reputable Company is looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The Social Media Specialist is a highly-motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging and community participation. Applicant must have working knowledge and real-world experience with various social media programs. Administration includes managing and executing on paid social media campaigns, content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities across multiple platforms.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design and write creative posts.
- Collaborate with the design, creation and management of social ad campaigns and promotions with an external digital agency.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Set the vision and lead implementation of an annual social media plan and strategies to guide the prioritization, development and execution of on-going daily, monthly, quarterly and annual social-driven initiatives to elevate & extend the brand, create new followers and expand the overall social audience
- Establish clear social media goals across all platforms and consistently analyze and track KPIs and benchmarks
- Expertly manage, monitor, create and execute all key social media messaging on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube, as well as other emerging social media platforms
- Collaborate closely with creative to develop relevant, engaging and thought-provoking social content
- Work closely with the corporate communications team and across functions to develop channel strategies, engagement strategies, and social guidelines and execution of social media management
- Develop briefs for social campaigns
- Manage company website
- Lead and encourage a world-class social relationship team, focused on as agility as new social trends arise and technology changes. Oversee management of social editorial calendar; determine the placement and cadence of engaging content, ensure the right volume and quality, provide content optimization recommendations based on performance and ensure strong brand voice on daily posts, staying current on what's trending online and what people are talking about
- Influencer Relations (leveraging partnerships to develop cross-promotional opportunities)
- Manage analytics, reporting and dashboards to maximize the social experience for all customers; leverage insight to identify opportunities for improvement and rationale for business decision making
- Work closely with Customer Service to understand voice of the customer
- Attend webinars, read industry blogs and follow digital thought leaders in the space in order to develop a POV regarding new service offerings that adapt to a rapidly changing social and demographic landscape