Sales Manager Information
3 - 5 Years
HND/B.Sc. (Required) Professional Bodies’ Qualifications (Added advantage) 2 - 3 years’ experience
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships and acquire a thorough understanding of customers’ needs, business opportunities and requirements
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) and play an integral part in generating new sales/leads that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and company’s objectives.
- Responsible for direct interface with the customers, deal with customers’ complaints and provide timely resolutions
- Ensure achievement of budgeted revenues of assigned customers on a periodic basis.
- Complete request for proposals, submit quotations and pro forma invoices as well as any other document as may be required by the customer, from time to time.
- Collate weekly update on ongoing project(s) from the implementation team(s) and job completion certificate(s) for completed and on-going projects for the purpose of invoicing.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of invoices to clients and prompt collection of receivables from clients.
- Prepare and submit weekly activity reports and plans to the BDM at the end of each week.
- Prepare and maintain tracker for: quotes, pro forma invoices and final invoices submitted to assigned customers.
- Prepare customer feedback form and submit to respective customers to evaluate the company’s performance on a quarterly basis.
- Convey information on the marketplace, competition and customer needs to the BDM while implementing strategies to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
- Provide support in carrying out risk assessment when taking on new customer accounts and making recommendations on commercial viability of any transaction.
- Implementing new sales strategies and ensuring departments follow industry best practice.
MOS 58 Ashale Avenue, American House, East Legon