Structural Sales Engineer (Steel)
Sales Manager Information
3 - 5 Years
Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Communicate with all repeated customers / potential customers / consultants / end users, in the specific territory assigned by his ASM, to promote our Business.
- Receive customers enquiry for bidding, study it , prepare QRF& sketches and communicate with engineering / estimation department to get it priced
- Prepare the offer and follow up with his customers to negotiate / modify the offer until he closes the deal within Kirby standard contract terms (Contract to be signed by ASM).
- Communicate with company management ( Sending DAF / E-mails) after consulting his ASM to get further discount on selling price –if needed- and any special approval on delivery / payment terms / any other non-standard terms.
- Prepare all entry documents for the new orders, review with his ASM and send to PMG/Credit
- Follow up with PMG / Credit Engineering / and all other departments –if needed- to ensure releasing the job for production and shipment after getting necessary approvals from company’s customer.
- Provide after sales services to company customers until the buildings are completely erected.
- Assist his sales manager in preparing the weekly / monthly sales / job reports.
- Collect all possible information about company competition from the market.
- Perform other administrative duties for company operation as may be assigned by his Sales Manager.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- 3 Years’ experience in sales in PEB / SS Sales is required
- Additional 2 years’ experience in engineering applications (Design / Construction).
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS, SAP, and Internet) and any additional software like (Auto-Cad, STAAD, and Any planning software) is preferred.
- Engineering / IT skills / English Language.
- Good mathematical logic (Has good sense of numbers).
Community 18, Verostina House