Digital Marketing Manager
Sales Manager Information
3 - 5 Years
Other professional qualifications
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create adapted sales offerings
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points of our Customer Journey
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Design and implement the company's digital roadmap.
- Create the bridge between data and the business operations to gather customer insight from the data
- Maintaining a balance between business and technology.
- Connecting digital investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive digital transformation.
- Problem solving: ability to generate creative solutions to deal with operational problems remotely