Sales Manager Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
A minimum degree in Marketing Above 2 to 3 years in marketing experience with 5 years in Shops management Fluent Oral English and excellent written English Good in Ms Office Good Customer Relation and Interpersonal Skills and managerial abilities Knowledge and application of eCommerce platforms and tools. Knowledge and skill of Selling on Market Places. Knowledge and understanding of Digital Media and space. Knowledge and skill in understanding /application of SEO and SEM. Knowledge and understanding of Analytics and Conversion rate optimization.
- Champion and manage all eCommerce initiatives, inventory management, CRM and system updates.
- Accurately forecasting weekly, monthly and quarterly sales projections.
- Lead eCommerce Customer Acquisition, Lead Generation and Sales Conversion whilst ensuring quality interactions and engagements at all times.
- Develop and implement SEO/ SEM / PPC Strategy to enhance eCommerce and Digital channel performance.
- Develop monthly eCommerce & Digital reports for all initiatives with focus on reach, reach-by-channel, reach-by-source and visit-to-customer conversion.
- Lead all eCommerce and Digital engagements whilst ensuring campaign/brand fit with clear cut KPI’s and deliverables to improve campaign efficiency, effectiveness and output.
- Develop creative assessment guidelines including content mandatories/call-to-action to facilitate clarity in campaign evaluation and assessment. Key focus on enabling campaign tracking, reach growth, reach-to-visit conversion and visit-to-lead conversion.
- Develop the content for illustrations to fulfill all campaign communication requirements ensuring brand guide enforcement for Digital and eCommerce consumption.
- Developing sketchy storyboards (a series of drawings /images / write-up/ etc) for online communication campaigns.
- Liaise with both marketing and creative team to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content for eCommerce and Digital initiatives / campaigns for all brands and products.
- Monitor all brands and product communication across multiple digital channels daily, develop accurate data and insights on engagement for informed post-evaluation analysis.
- Analyze eCommerce and Digital creative content effectiveness through the use of qualitative and quantitative research tools, using content reach evaluation systems to interpret data for timely decision making.
- Monitor, recommend emerging yet innovative eCommerce & Digital media tools and solutions to improve campaign communication reach, audience share and brand awareness growth for all products & brands.
- Work Location
- Job Qualifications
A minimum degree in Marketing
North Industrial Area
plot 2 Dadeban road