Sales And Marketing Manager
Sales Manager Information
Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
• Train / Supervise / Motivate sales staffs to ensure that optimal levels of customer engagement are met.
• Conduct sales meetings with the staffs regularly
• Conduct weekly, monthly performance reviews for all sales staffs
• Monitor inventory & update to procurement team regularly
• Develop sales strategies and present to BOD
• Responsible for the development of sales performance & achievement of sales targets
• Developing marketing strategies and channels
• Report weekly, monthly, quarterly sales report to BOD
• Understanding of the company promotion plans in order to accurately explain to customers & sales staffs
• Actively participating in recruiting and interviewing process for all new employees.