Sales Manager (B2B)
Sales Manager Information
SALES MANAGER (B2B)
CATEGORY: Sales and marketing
Our client, a manufacturing company has immediate employment for a self-motivated, experienced and talented SALES MANAGER to help with their operations.
The successful candidate will lead the sales & marketing team to execute the company's Sales and Marketing strategy and achieve the financial target through ethical and professional practices.
Sales and Collection
- Sales of company products to achieve the set target as per budget.
- Collection of payment for sales.
- Reviewing sales trends (YTD, SMYL, etc) and preparing a forecast for the year/period.
- Communicate clearly, fluently and persuasively to customers to seal sales opportunities.
- Design and implement strategies for marketing the company’s products to external markets.
Price monitoring/strategy and control
- Monitor price levels and strategies of competitors.
- Ensure adequate control over selling and other marketing expenses so that costs are kept within agreed budget levels.
- Recommend methods or liaise with the Head of Sales on strategies to be adopted for price monitoring and control in the various markets.
Expanding the customer base
- Review dormant customers
- Customer retention and relationship building
- Develop new customers
New product / Business development
- Product positioning for new and existing SKUs
- Represent the Company at national and international trade fairs.
- Collect and analyze market data to advise Management.
- Represents the Company on trade promotion committees with external agencies
- Liaise with the Head of Sales to prepare the company’s sales budget.
- Liaise with Head of sales to keep price levels of company’s products within approved value or as per review.
- Continuous review to ensure that they are competitive and profitable.
Leading the Sales team
- Prepare sales/marketing reports periodically for the General Manager to review, in liaison with the sales team
- Supervise subordinates to ensure that time and other delivery expectations (of the customer) are met.
- Assist subordinates and where necessary, for all conditions of service concerning them or reflecting on the job, and consult with the H.R. Dept where required.
- Appraise the performance of immediate subordinates.
- Identify the training needs of immediate subordinates and organize or recommend appropriate training for them.