Sales Marketing Information
Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Reach out to customer leads
On a daily level, the Executive's job includes:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Assisting the Director of Operations in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree or diploma in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design
- Ability to manage a team of sales Canvassers
all aplicants residing at Mallam, Barrier, Weija Mile 11 Environs shall be considered first. Don't send your application twice.