Sales Officers (Female FMCG)
Sales Representative Information
The Capital Group Limited
1 - 3 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
HND in Sales and Marketing or First Degree in sales and marketing
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s services.
- Establish contacts via calls and personal visits or presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research into the buying needs of prospective customers and market information to determine their purchasing potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort together with management, accounting, logistics and technical staffs.
- Analyze the domestic/foreign market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the Company.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identify strength of the Company’s services and compare it with other services on the market.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the branch.
- Furnish management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
- Keep Up-to-date information on service applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through literature and consultation with other marketing and technical experts.
- Create marketing campaigns and executing them.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s message to existing customers.
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Plan and project manage marketing events and evaluate their success.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Develop and implement an internal marketing programme.
- Support the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Prospect for new clients for the branch and follow up on existing ones.
- Conduct market research to identify new market opportunities and competitive services by identifying and evaluating service characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintain research data base.
Any other activities that may be directed and assigned to you by the Branch manager
Zoti junction, Laterbiokorshi