Sales Representative - Rice
Sales Representative Information
1 - 3 Years
Diploma or HND in Marketing or related field Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in this field of sales and marketing (FMCG industry) specifically in the rice industry.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Provide Sales Manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Diploma or HND in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in this field of sales and marketing (FMCG industry) specifically in the rice industry.
- Must be between the ages of 25 to 32years
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office Suite (Word & Excel)