Sales Representative (Rice Company)
Sales Representative Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
Senior High School Certificate or Diploma or HND in Marketing or related field Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in this field of sales and marketing (FMCG industry) specifically in the rice industry.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Provide Sales Manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Diploma or HND in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in this field of sales and marketing (FMCG industry) specifically in the rice industry.
- Must be between the ages of 25 to 32years
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office Suite (Word & Excel)