Sales Supervisors (FMCG) -Kumasi
Sales Representative Information
1. Managing and generating orders from existing Key Accounts and developing new and un-tapped potential customers.
2. Manage Inventory levels at the warehouse for ensuring order fulfillment at retail end.
3. Ensure timely collections from the market and controlling credit ageing to the minimum level.
4. Manage Expiries of perishable items and improving visibility of products on shelves.
5. Reporting Productivity of daily planned shops visited
6. Ensuring Range availability of all existing and new brands in the market
7. Prime rack location identification and maintenance of rack integrity
8. FIFO has to be maintained both at the warehouse and in market
9. New account development
10. Regular Sales and Market Inteligence reporting to Head Office and Top Management.