Sales Representative (Preferably Female)
Sales Representative Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
First Degree Preferably someone who stays at Tema Good Communication Skills Very Confident
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
62, Kojo Thompson Road, Adabraka- Accra