Sales Representative Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Project Management Jobs
Education Level*: BSc/HND Application Deadline*: 30th September 2019 Job Industry*: Sanitation Salary Range *: Not specified Qualification: BSc/HND (Sales/Marketing Option) from a recognized institution Skills* : Negotiation and Presentation skills, Good teamwork and networking ability, Communication and Interpersonal skills, Adaptability, Strong attention to detail, Good organization and planning skills, Creativity and writing skills, Numerical skills and ICT skills
A reputable company is looking to employ Sales/Marketing Officers to design and implement a strategic sales plan that will expand the Company’s customer base or market share and ensures its strong presence in the industry
- Engages in superior customer service by making company information readily available.
- Research client base to find new types of customers and sells business to them accordingly.
- Analyses and creates a plan for engaging target markets.
- Analyses competition in the market place and create a plan for engagement
- Plans and implements both online and print campaigns
- Coordinates the sales/marketing activities of the organization
- Responsible for the day to day and long term sales/marketing strategy based on the Company’s mission and vision.
- Maintains and increases sales of the company's products and services
- Reaches the targets and goals set by supervisor/management
- Establishes, maintains and expands customer base
- Compiles and analyzes sales figures
- Services the needs of existing customers.
- Increases business opportunities through various marketing channels.
- Collects customer feedback and market research and reports to senior management
- Handles client enquiries and ensures complaints are tracked and resolved within an approved time frame.
- Conducts assessments and ensures that the necessary information is disseminated appropriately and promptly.
- Ensures that sales targets are achieved per segmented market and supports other team members.
- Stimulate sales activities to attain or exceed revenue objectives on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by Management or Head of Department from time to time.