Key Account Sales Rep
Sales Representative Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Minimum of HND in Marketing or related field At least 2 years relevant experience
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients like Wholesalers and semi wholesalers.
- Collaborating with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with Sales Manager/Supervisor or any other manager assigned to you and team members.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Meeting set targets for the month and ensuring your team are meeting their targets as well.
- Submit reports to immediate head providing weekly activity, call report, lost sale and monthly sales forecasts for assigned territory. All weekly reports must be submitted on every Saturday of the week.
- Provide briefings on sales activities and problems to sales manager as necessary or as requested. Perform any other appropriate related duty as requested by Sales Manager
- Monitoring your team’s performance and ensuring they reach set target.
- Follow up with customers after receipt of their order and verify customer satisfaction and resolve any concern.
- Ensure you are available for every Monday morning meetings.