Cash Van Sales Representative
Sales Representative Information
1 - 3 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
SENIOR HIGH, DIPLOMA, HND IN MARKETING / PURCHASING AND SUPPLY OR ITS EQUIVALENT MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE "B" MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SALE OF CONSUMABLE GOODS
- Sell products from van stock to New and Existing customers in target area.
- Achieve all assigned sales targets in value and volume
- Identify new account opportunities and proactively cold call on target accounts to achieve new business within your area.
- Maintain maximum customer service displayed at all times
- Ensure products are correctly merchandised on Company owned stands
- Achieve listings for new products in all accounts and for existing products in new accounts.
- Communicate regularly to the Supervisor / Area Sales Manager
- Suggest re-orders for out of stock or low stock lines within multiples
- Adhere to agreed journey plan that will include all accounts within the jurisdiction.
- Return van sales and report sheets to supervisor on a daily basis.
- Update sales on field max on trade
- Sell on cash basis only
- Any other duties as required to fulfill the Company needs.
North Industrial Area
No 3 Kotei Robertson Street, North Industrial Area