Sales Representative Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
MINIMUM OF SHS MUST BE SMART AND PROACTIVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Working closely with visual display staff and departmental heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize sales.
- Will follow the product planogram to detail
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Forecasting profits and sales, optimizing the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas.
- Ensure stores have enough stock on display, stocks are neatly and nicely displayed to maximize visibility and sales.
- Interact with customers and gather information on customers’ reactions to products.
- Negotiating quantities and delivery time-scales.
- Managing levels and distribution of stock.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs, etc.
- Provides information by growth, expansion or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory.
- Maintain inventory levels by restocking shelves with products from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.