External Spare Parts Representative
Sales Representative Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
• Graduate or an HND holder in Automobile or allied area with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the automobile industry with relevant exposure to sales. • Have extensive knowledge of parts and vehicle components • Computer literate • Possess a valid Driver’s License (B) • Ability to work under pressure and be punctual and have respect for time • Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal skills • Demonstrate innovative ideas / techniques in maintenance / problem solving • Possess a high level of Customer care
- Prospecting and monitoring of professional customers, updating of customer files.
- Implementation of the mobile sales activity.
- Following-up of orders, deliveries of the parts.
- Development of the customer visit schedule in order to achieve the objectives, and carry out commercial activity reports.
- Preparation and filing of all internal, accounting and commercial documents.
- Updating and filing of professional and commercial documentation
- Preparation of business activity reports