Field Sales Representative
Sales Representative Information
1. Selling directly to customers and prospecting for new customers (Targets will be communicated to you)
2. Taking and preparing orders from customers/clients.
3. Receiving cheque and cash payments from customers on behalf of the company.
4. Promoting and introducing new products to customers.
5. Ensuring goods and products supplied to customers/clients are displayed.
6. Offering advice to customers about storage of goods and briefing customers about expiry dates of goods and verifying stock of goods supplied to customers to track sales.
7. Attending sales representatives’ meetings and submitting daily sales reports.
8. Reporting and communicating sensitive information or market intelligence to management.
9. Learning about the products.
Participate in Marketing events related to your customer