Sales And Marketing Representative ( Industrial Chemicals)
Sales Representative Information
3 - 5 Years
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing and Chemistry
- Develop and execute creative strategies to influence the decision criteria and utilise tactics to close the sale
- Strategically use internal and external resources to achieve sales target.
- Leadership and Client Services to build and execute upon an account strategy
- Implement the sales plan designed to achieve established sales and financial goals
- Handle a long-term sales cycle (often years to develop) with many different decision-makers at the account
- Work remotely from our Takoradi office; and work with customers in the field
- Travel to customer locations where you may have to stay overnight, depending upon the location of the customer
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing and Chemistry
- Three plus years of chemicals sales experience in the chemical industry in the Western Region.
- Working knowledge of local manufacturing industries.
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying; closing, and growing existing customers)
- Strong communication and presentation skills; as well as the ability to conduct a clear, concise and accurate technical presentation
- Ability to effectively overcome customer objections and win their business
- Working experience of performing live instrument demonstrations
- Highly motivated and success driven,
- Excellent time and territory management habits
- Working experience with distribution channels is a plus
Community 18, Verostina House