Sales Executives Needed In Accra
Sales Representative Information
3 - 5 Years
A degree holder or relevant professional certificate with 2-5 years’ experience minimum Must understand the nuances in the Tradition Trade set up including open market management Must be computer literate; Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet Commercially astute, able to understand and implement commercial arguments Strong communication skills –written and verbal A good understanding of selling capabilities and customer management issues Very good negotiation skills Must be organized and structured Previous experience in an FMCG commercial environment is key.
§ Sales and Promotion:
- Management of a specific territory through retail visits to a pre -agreed journey plan call schedule and designated standards
- Responsible to achieve individual sales targets and KPIs within a specific territory for all trade channels.
- Promote the image of PPGL and its product in a professional manner.
- Implement and lead all trade marketing activities decided upon by the company.
- Drive retail sales in a specific territory through the implementation of VAPPS sales drivers (i.e. Visibility; Availability; Price, Promotion; Space)
- Drive distribution by identifying and developing new customers through prospecting
§ Credit Supervision
- Fully responsible for all customer account receivables’ issues within the territory
- Responsible for cash/cheque collection
- Monitors credits granted to customers and actively involved in solving payment issues
- Undertake reporting as per standards: calls made, activities undertaken, asset management, competitor activity and price survey
- Develop and build journey plans in line with the territory growth
- Collects and prepare relevant market intelligence report to be shared with the RSM weekly and monthly.
- Weekly & Monthly sales reporting: volume & value
- Weekly & Monthly KPI reporting
- Responsible for managing and enhancing the corporate reputation of CFAO and all Brand Partners via adherence to ethics, marketing / sales guidelines, processes and compliance with corporate governance procedures
Performs any other responsibilities or tasks assigned to him by company management in his area of competence, within the agreed deadlines
North Industrial Area