Head Of Security
Security Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
Proven experience as a Head of Security or similar position Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV) Experience in reporting and emergency response planning Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis Working knowledge of MS Office Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Outstanding organizational and leadership skills Committed and reliable
- Management of 24 hour Security Department including supervision of security employees.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining the budgets for the security department.
- Appraises crime prevention and law enforcement problems, conducts workshops and seminars regarding safety and security procedures.
- Responsible for purchasing all security equipment and supplies.
- Coordinates and plans disaster/fire drills in conjunction with crisis and disaster plan.
- Responsible for building security and effective key control program.
- Responsible for crisis and disaster planning.
- Monitors and evaluates unit performance on key security issues and programs, recommends corrective action programs where appropriate.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing security plans, security programs such as Emergency Response and Crisis Management, Physical security, information protection, incident Management and/or investigation
- Maintains knowledge of complex industry trends, current security issues and security technology and update management on risk and threat that could impact company business.
- Responsible to perform annual risk analysis for the company with respect to workplace violence, theft threats from natural and man made disasters.
- Responsible for providing leadership, advice and counsel to line management on security policy and procedures. Identifies exposure and recommend and develop corrective plans as appropriate.
- Provides advice and counsel to management on expenditures of resources for protection of company assets where compromise or loss of these assets could seriously affect company business.
- Provides leadership, advice and counsel to all security staff in achieving current and long range strategic program objectives
- Assists in conducting investigations of significant threats and/or loss or misappropriation of assets.
- Performs incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to all responsible functional management and supporting security management.
- Investigates security breaches
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
North Industrial Area