Security Specialist Information
1 - 3 Years
The Ideal Candidate Communication - Demonstrates an understanding of the views of others and communicates in a realistic and practical manner using appropriate language and medium. Listens attentively to views and issues of others. Planning and Organizing - Provides work on time and to required standard and is capable of prioritising own workload in order to meet deadlines. Problem Solving and Decision Making - The ability to interpret basic rules and guidelines in order to resolve queries. Creative - The ability to find solutions to situations that are presented of a routine nature.
- Proactively monitoring and operating the CCTV cameras across the estate.
- Monitoring all associated equipment in the CCTV Control Room.
- Dispatching mobile security officers to incidents alarms on site via phone and radio communication.
- Recording all on site events.
- Reporting issues to superiors
31 Second Labone Street (Behind Labone Secondary School) Labone, Accra