Software Analyst Information
Job Description - Graphic Designer
Reports To - Head of Graphics
Location - Head Office
Direct Reports -
Under the supervision of Head of Graphics, prepare visual presentations of clients work by designing art and copy layout.
- Schedule work to be done by gathering information and materials
- Plan concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concept by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, type size and style, and related aesthetic concept.
- Submit concept layout for approval and produce finished copy and art by marking and pasting
- Comply with preventive maintenance requirement of operational equipment
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printer, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should know how to prepare client artwork for mass production (file assessment/ conversation for press).
Key Performance Indicators
- In-depth knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Use of iMac platform
- Knowledge in Press Production