IT Specialist – Systems Development And Support
Software Analyst Information
The Accra Institute of Technology (AIT) – A dynamic private university is looking for a highly motivated individual for the following position:
IT Specialist – Systems Development and Support
The successful applicants will be part of a hard-working team in charge of the development and support of software systems for managing academic, learning, teaching and administrative activities and functions of the university. The team is also in charge of the development and support of our learning management system (lms)
- Qualified Candidates must also have the Following Skills And Experience:
- 3+ years Developing Web Applications in PHP
- 3+ years customizing and developing modules with a major CMS
- Requirements analysis and gathering experience
- Web Host Control Panels administration, and troubleshooting.
- Web Servers: PHP administration, and troubleshooting.
- Databases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- CMS: Joomla, Alfresco, Drupal, WordPress (installation, administration)
- Scripting PHP, Perl, etc.
Applicants Must Have A Bachelor’s Degree Or Equivalent With 3-5 Years Post Qualification Work Experience In A Dynamic Organization.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified to attend interview