Data Warehouse Engineering Manager
Structual Engineering Information
The role requires an individual who will help in building and supporting a Data Warehouse that will centrally host all of the company’s data and enable the business to easily prepare its reports, as well as carry out in depth analysis that help in making business-based decisions.
● Develop and prepare schedule for a new Data Warehouse.
● Provide and coordinate troubleshooting support for data warehouse.
● Maintain the Data Warehouse in support of business intelligence and analytics for the company.
● Prepare plans for all ETL procedures and architectures.
● Design data models and define both logical and physical models.
● Monitor Data Warehouse work and provide subject matter expertise to the business.
● Provide training to all employees of development team.
● Coordinate with external clients and participate in various technical meetings.
● Map data between source systems, data warehouse, and data marts.
● Create supporting documentation, such as metadata and diagrams of entity
relationships, business processes, and process flow.