CMMS Instrument Engineer
Structual Engineering Information
More than 10 years
QUALIFICATION • Degree/Diploma in Instrument Engineering • More than 10 years of experience in O&G • Position held before in order of importance, onshore/offshore support engineer, maintenance engineer, maintenance planner, project engineer (O&G) REQUIREMENTS • Willing to work onshore/ offshore or at a remote location • Current medical certificate • Current offshore survival certificate • Must be able to work flexibly as part of a team Deadline 1st May 2019
To improve Maintenance & Integrity Management system and data in accordance to M&I execution plan, MPSG procedures, international standards and industrial best practices
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Perform FPSO tag verification in the sequence of first with location / asset registers and vendor packages then with drawings and finally with offshore. Review and update associate data including tag number, tag description, parent, criticality, equipment class, specification, location, drawing, datasheet reference etc.
- Extract instrument related asset specification data and tabulated in the specific asset specification template. Assign specification to location / asset as required.
- Review existing job plan, update & assign associated job plan data including job no, job name, job task (maintenance procedure), job type, priority, frequency, craft, estimated man hours, discipline, condition of work, reason for work not limited to Materials, Services & Tools associated with specific job plan.
- Update / Improve where required FPSO Preventive Maintenance (PM) as per agreed equipment maintenance concept (EMC) documents, performance standards, assurance activity concept (AAC) documents, experience/industry practices and vendor manuals consideration equipment warranties including maintainable asset.
- Assist in development of EMC / AAC strategies, materials, services & tools required for instrument related equipment/sections within the team.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good maintenance knowledge on F&G, transmitters, SIF, switches, solenoid, gauges, control valves, SDV/BDV, metering, HVAC, control system etc.
- IT skills - CMMS, MS Excel, MS Word
- Language – Good command of English
2:3rd Floor, Movenpick Hotel, Accra.