Structual Engineering Information
5 - 10 Years
• Degree in Quantity Surveyor / Civil Engineer • Minimum experience 5 years • AutoCAD (eliminatory) • Advanced Excel (eliminatory) • Autodesk Revit (desirable) • MS Office (Word/Power Point/Outlook)
- Knowledge of Standard methods of measurements of construction works.
- Interpretation of structure, architecture and MEP projects, with capacity for the detection and reporting the impossibility of execution or design errors.
- Ability to analyze and detect any design errors and omissions.
- Measure the drawings and calculate the total quantities of materials such as Steel Structure (important), Cement, Sand, Aggregates, Steel, Bricks, Blocks, Tiles, paint, pipes, etc.
- Assistant of the department manager and coordinator.
- Analyzing the project variations and changes, preparing quantity bill and preparing quantity variation reports.
- Prepare a Reconciliation statement based on the Qty. of Materials received, Qty. of materials used, balance on site and then calculate the material wastage.
- Site yard work capability to measure work performed by subcontractors, and elaboration progress report.