Construction Planner ( Real Estates Experience Required )
Structual Engineering Information
5 - 10 Years
Project Management Jobs
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
• Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field is preferred • 10 to 15 years experience working on scheduling of various construction projects • A recognized project management certification preferred • Knowledge of critical path method of scheduling • Strong written and oral communication skills • Minimum of 3 years experience using Primavera scheduling software and Microsoft Project
- Use historical production data to develop activity durations and validate construction progress.
- Monitor and analyze progress on detailed construction schedules.
- Update, analyze, and report status weekly at each project site.
- Reconcile discrepancies from actual vs. planned progress and facilitate an action plan with the project team.
- Provide visual schedules as needed using Microsoft Project and or Primavera
- Provide linear schedules as needed to view production sequences.
- Analyze repetitive workflows to ensure realistic achievable cycle times
- Prepare concise monthly schedule narratives.
- Provide monthly metrics and Key Performance Indicators for executive reports.
- Work closely with cost engineers analyzing Planned vs. Earned Value
- Leading the development of a detailed project schedule along with the project teams input
- Collecting progress, updating and reporting projects status
- Performing impact analysis for potential delays and changes
- Developing and maintaining "as built" construction schedules
- Working closely with the project management team in setting project goals and understanding the status of the project
- Understanding schedules to determine duration and logic issues