Senior Manager, Projects Development.
Structual Engineering Information
3 - 5 Years
Qualifications and Experience • A minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Railway, Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Geodetic / Geomatics / Project Management or other relevant equivalent disciplines. • A bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics or other relevant equivalent disciplines. • Must be a certified member of the Ghana Institution of Engineering or equivalent professional body. • Must have completed National Service. • A minimum of four (4) years post bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organization. • Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
To provide technical and operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the assets delivery/maintenance functions of the Authority.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Collates data for the formulation of policies.
- Implements, monitors and evaluates the Unit’s programmes, projects and activities.
- Collates data for the establishment of a system to monitor and maintain projects and railway assets.
- Collates data for the review of the maintenance schedule, as and when necessary in variance with the Railway Master Plan.
- Collates data for the review of any ongoing project, as and when necessary in variance with the Railway Master Plan.