Structual Engineering Information
· This individual is responsible for planning, laying out, participating in, and supervising plumbing work on job sites and in the shop,
· Responsible for the installation, repair, maintenance, and record-keeping.
· Estimates job labor and materials costs; maintains a job and cost records; requisitions materials, supplies, and equipment.
· Conducts regular inspections of work in progress and on completion; participates in the more complex plumbing tasks.
· Advice on Recruitment and training of skilled and unskilled personnel.
· Establishes safety and work performance standards for subordinates.
Performs other related work as required.