Comapny Driver Needed
Structual Engineering Information
COMPANY DRIVER NEEDED
We are looking for a reliable Company Driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
The Company Driver must ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-performing Company Driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
Company Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely transporting company staff as well as visitors from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading equipment and visitors’ luggage.
- Familiar with travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any traffic offence issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Ensuring Roadworthy and Insurance covers are always renewed.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings in the Log Book.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to Management as soon as possible.
Company Driver Requirements:
- HND, Diploma, or SHS, educational background is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License C or D
- Matured with a Clean Driving Record.
- Sound knowledge of Road Safety and Traffic Regulations.
- Working knowledge of Local Roads and Routes.
- The ability to use Maps, GPS Systems, and Car Manuals.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Punctual and Reliable with Integrity.